Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bitches need to fall back

So I think that I had to do one of the most degrading things of my life!  Because I'm 18 I had to register for the stupid draft. FUCK THAT!! Yeah kudos to you who choose to fight for our country, but this bitch isn't one of them! If I was fighting for your country you might as well kiss it goodbye.
Even though the form was short, I still had to fill it out and it made me feel like I was a piece of gum on the bottom of some fat ass’s shoe. This country really disappoints me. Fighting people and killing people should not be the answer to our problems that we created in the first place. When people are constantly saying this is a free country, that’s a crock of shit. You’re denied the right to bear arms in certain states cause white trash ghetto hoods think it’s okay to kill people. If we would just educate people a lot of this kind of shit wouldn't be going on! What about cruel and unusual punishment? HUH! To me this is like cruel and unusual punishment. It's not my fault my vagina grew outward instead of inward! I shouldn't be punished for society’s ignorance. I can't give blood which is fine because it's mine and I'm selfish, but what if I ever had a change of heart? Nope a Tranny can't give blood because "it" is an animal that has so many diseases. A lot of this shit wouldn't be happening if people wouldn't misinterpret the Bible. I saw a sign on one of my gay friend’s face book wall; it was a man holding a sign saying "Jesus hates gays". Question! Did Jesus come down and tell you that he couldn't stand these Flamers or are you listening to second hand information? TO ME Jesus and all that bullshit is a pile of shit. All you Jesus lovers go on loving Jesus or God or whoever the hell he is. I'm having a stroke right now. WHY do other races of people comment on these types of people when these other races have been getting the same treatment for years? Don't these bitches know they are being hypocrites? I walk down the street and hear these white guys from the back woods of Indiana where their mama is their sister, and they are calling this black guy a horrible name. Then the black guy proceeds to get mad and call a gay person a name. This shit doesn't make any sense and I'm just getting angrier. Why do people feel the need to judge people? Why does this country have to put so much focus on violence?  I'm a gorgeous Tranny and I am being punished by the United States of America! I should, since it's so hard to find people who will employ a Tranny, be getting the government assistance that they give to all those hoes with 11 children and people who become grandmothers at 40. Bull


 Check out my Avon blog @ avonbykourtnie.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment