Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hey everybody!!

So the quiet tranny who never talks has decided to write a blog!! This blog is going to be about anything and everything, basically whatever I feel like talking about when i write it!!! :) and of course you will have a much deeper look into my life as a fierce and fabulous trans girl.

Today's topic is my name change. I started my transition when i was 13 and now that I'm turning 18 I want to change my name. Going through many name possibilities over the last few years, one that has always stuck and stuck for a long period of time and still sticks!!! is Kourtnie.When i was 13 i wanted to name myself Valerie. EWW all that reminds me of now is being fat and doing a Jenny Craig commercial. So when I decided upon Kourtniee (yes that weird spelling) it stuck for some reason and I'm still loving it! So I'm very soon going to be in the process of changing my name to Kourtnie (took 1e off the end) I'm excited for that!
At this point I'm starting to realize that we only have one life to live and it goes by oh so very fast! Its already 2012!!! who knows, were supposed to die at the end of the year on the same day Snooki gives birth! (that should tell us something right there) no but life is short and we only have one of them and I no longer give a flying you know what about what people say or think. I'm doing me and I'm doing everything I want to do and everything that makes me happy. Life is great! you just have to make it great! AND I'm no longer going to be that quiet girl because that's not me!! if your really close to me you know I'M LOUD so EFF the haters you all secretly love me anyway!!. DUH!! . 

Her music flows through me like an electric current!!                         Bye Stay Tuned!!

                                                                                        facebook.com/girlgreens

No comments:

Post a Comment