Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

THIS Bitch

I'm back BISHES


So when I decided to join the dark and mysterious world of online dating, I didn't know what I was getting my self into. I thought I would try it because everybody else was doing it, and that made me feel better that I wasn't the only person who doesn't have a life and can't meet people in real life. Although it isn't all that bad, my experiences were very interesting and on the more not cute side. Very annoying men who just want sex, and the ones who have never seen a vagina in their entire life seemed to be the only ones that sent me messages. Of course I let all these bitches know I'm a tranny, because come on I don't want to die before I get my tits done and my leopard shoulder tat.
   Anyways, I decided I would meet up with this guy who I had been talking to for 3 or 4 months who seemed like a nice guy, and someone that I would just stay friends with. When he arrived without the pizza and tequila for margaritas that he assured he would bring, I instantly knew he wasn't going to be the type of friend that was worth keeping. We had a decent time hanging out, but I realized he was totally not going to be in my life, because he was annoying, immature, his pants were too big, he talked about stupid things, and he lacked the food and alcohol. I mean nobody in there right mind would keep that shit around.
  After he left, I deleted his number and went on to talking to the other guys that I had been meeting. He would text me a lot, and it got to an increased number of times to the point I had to ask him to stop because I didn't want to be friends. He got overly upset, and I was like what the fuck we have only met once and clearly wasn't that great. He wouldn't stop texting me even after I asked him to stop. I would go on the dating site to look at my messages, and I would get a text or a message asking me why I was online, that's when things started to get not just irritating, but really creepy. Being as stubborn and pig headed as I am I never listened to anyone: my mother, family, stories from the media etc, about online dating gone wrong.  I always thought that only happened to stupid naive little girls who believed everything they were told. Although I'm not stupid nor naive, I started to realize at this point that them bitches were right, this kind of stuff can happen to anybody.
  When things started to get this creepy and borderline stalkerish, I decided to block his number and block him from emailing me on the dating website. This bitch gets the bright Idea to change his number so he can contact me, at this point I was just furious and started ignoring him instead of resulting to my favorite childish behaviors of telling him off. I blocked his number and continued to ignore this fuck face, hoping he would get the idea that hes a psycho and that I don't want to talk to him. I then went through this same process of him changing his number and me ignoring and blocking him 2 more times. Like what.the.fuck.dude. I know i'm amazing, but you need to get off my tit and go find some other bitch you can smother with a pillow. For reals though.
  Things quieted down for almost a month and by that point the bitch was completely erased from my memory until he changed his number AGAIN. That's some crazy straight jacket type shit, and I'm the one with mental issues??!??! So by that point I was even more fed up and called my girl and told her what was going on. This was also at the same time her boyfriend was plastered as fuck and prank calling people. It probably was a mistake giving those two his number because he, being as hilarious as he is, called the guy up saying some shit like I was his bottom bitch and to leave me alone or he would beat his ass. I didn't know he said that, and all of a sudden I get another message from stalker asking if I had a pimp. I thought it was hilarious and immediately knew who put that in his head. And I got those same texts all night long. That being as funny as it was probably was a mistake because it just added fuel to the fire, and caused him to keep texting and me blocking his number again.
  Then it was like it all stopped. I didn't hear from him for what felt like a while and I was so happy. He did it again last fucking night and I refuse to change my number so I guess I will just have to keep blocking him. I got very angry and told him I didn't care about him, he is pathetic, immature, and needs to seek help. I told him if he really cares about me he will buy me my turquoise Michael Kors Hamilton and then leave me alone for ever. (bad idea) I was kinda joking though!!!!! He then called me a few names. So happy! Hopefully he will leave me ALONE!!!!! Over this shit, and I deleted all my online dating accounts because of him and because men are worthless and I want to spend my life being a gypsy in a teal airstream trailer with 25 cats and a parrot that says dirty words. That is going to be my life and I'm going to have 35 felonies from running a prostitution ring and taking men for all that they have :) MY LIFE <3 p="">
GOODNIGHT BISHES
LOVES IT.











No comments:

Post a Comment