Total Pageviews

Monday, July 8, 2013

My New Baby: Giuseppe (G-Sup) Zanotti




I finally got a little friend to come home to everyday! He is much more fun than Michael my Betta fish. I got me the cutest 11 week old kitten, he was about 8 weeks when I got him from a woman on Craigslist. He is a feral kitten who was abandoned when his mother was killed. He was one of the only ones to survive his litter. The woman who was giving him away has a problem with feral cats where she lives and captured them so she could fix them to prevent new kitties. I'm so glad she didn't get to his mother!!!
   When I got him he was scared and had little to no human interaction. He instantly warmed up to me as soon as I picked him up,and we have been close ever since. He is the greatest kitty ever with a ton of energy and a ton of love to give. He is truly a life saver!!






No comments:

Post a Comment